This application collects some personal data of its users
Data Processor (Owner):
Via Palladio, 23
36051 Creazzo (Vicenza) - Italy
VAT number: 03777920244
Typology of collected data
Among the personal data collected autonomously by this app, or by means of third parts we can list: Cookies, usage data, surname, nation and email.
Personal data may be freely provided by the user or, in the case of Usage Data, automatically collected during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all the Data required by this Application are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service.
In cases of Data indicated as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data. This will not entail any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operativity.
In case of doubt about which Data is mandatory, please contact the Owner.
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data obtained by third parties, published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or propagate them, absolving the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Procedures and place of processing of collected data
The Owner adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Data processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In addition to the Owner, in some cases, other parties involved in the internal organization of this app could have access to the Data (administrative staff, commercial staff, marketing staff, legal representatives, system administrators), as well as external parties (suppliers of third party technical services, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies). The updated list of the subjects involved can always be requested from the Owner.
Legal base of data processing
The User’s Personal Data processing is held in the event of one of the following cases:
- The user presented his consensus for one or more specific purposes. Please note: in some jurisdictions the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, until the moment the User decides to opt-out the treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data;
- The action is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- The action is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- The action is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner;
- The action is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or of third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment, and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, foreseen by a contract, or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Owner and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, please contact the Owner.
The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a different country than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the processing site, the User can refer to the section concerning the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information about the legal basis of the transfer of hes/her Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or to an international organization made up of one or more countries- for example the ONU- as well as on the security measures adopted by the Owner to protect the data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Owner by means of the contact details above.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Owner will be retained until such interest is met
The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by directly contacting him.
When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Owner may retain the Personal Data for a longer time until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or the order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to Data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the processing of collected Data
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Analytics and Contacting the User.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contacting the User
Contact form (this Application)
By filling out the contact form with their Data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind of request indicated by the form header.
Personal Data collected: surname, email, nation.
The services contained in this section allow the Owner to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data to contextualise and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage Data
Users can exercise specific rights with reference to the Data processed by the Owner.
In detail, the User has the right to:
- Revoke the consent at any time. The User may revoke the consent to the processing of his Personal Data previously expressed.
- Oppose to the processing of the Data. The User may object to the processing of the data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
- Access the Personal Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Owner on certain aspects of the processing, and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- Verify and ask for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
- Obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case the Owner will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their storage.
- Obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the Data to be deleted by the Owner.
- Receive the Personal Data or transfer them to another holder. The User has the right to receive hes/her data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindering another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- Make a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent Personal Data protection authority, or act in court.
Details on the right of opposition
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of the public authority of which the Owner is invested, or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to oppose to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose to the processing without the obligation to provide any reasons. To find out if the Owner deals with the Data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. The requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Further information on the processing of Data
- Defence in court Proceedings
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages of its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or the related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
- Specific disclosures
- System logs and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, that is, files that record the interactions, and that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
- Information not contained in this policy
Further information regarding the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Owner using the contact details above.
- Answer to the "Do Not Track" requests
This Application does not support "Do Not Track" requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the modifications concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Owner will collect the User's consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
- Personal data (or Data)
It’s considered Personal Data any information that makes a physical person identifiable. This can occur directly or indirectly, and also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number.
- Usage Data
These are the information automatically collected through this Application (also from third parties applications integrated into this Application), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User that connects with this Application, addresses in URI notation ( Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (good order, error, etc.), country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters related to the operating system and to the IT environment of the User.
The subject that disposes of this Application that, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
- Person concerned
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
- Data Processor (or Manager)
- Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures related to the operation and use of this application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Application.
- This Application
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Application as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site/application.
- European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document shall be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored in the User's device.
- Legal references
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles 13 and 14 of the EU Regulation 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns this Application.